Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time out with Shopper Mama - Distinctively Women!

Women do think differently than Men when it comes to shopping!


Cashier - Cash or credit card?

Woman – Cash pls.

As she fumbled for her wallet, the cashier noticed a remote control for a television set in her bag.

Cashier - Do you always carry your TV remote?

Woman - No. But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A husband and wife are shopping in their local store.

The husband picks up a case of Budweiser beer and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.

'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,' he replied.

'Put them back, we can't afford them,' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.

'It's my face cream. It makes me look sexy and beautiful for you when we're making love,' replied the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser ... at half the price.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last but not least...



Ok I bet 99% of us women are guilty of the above!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG.
gilalah.have to bring TV remote sbb the hubby tanak go shopping together?
aiyoooo.

tp maybe dekat sini if wife buat like that,hubby can always go to mamak,sit back and relax,having teh tarik,watching footie match!

rasp said...

hahahahaha the map : verdict me guilty as charged hahahahaha

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum mama.

ok. last part tu strongly agree lah.

*blushed.

sometimes bukan kat mall je, even kat pump station pun layan.
mula2 nak byr fuel/reload touch n go, at the end keluar dgn plastik makanan n ntah apa-apa.

ehhehehe..

Gembo said...

salam Ka Ann

Hahahahha LOL

dones't apply to us hehehe, well at least I always joins Mrs G to shop, we dont need face cream or bud hehehe, but last one - I reserve my comment...... well, maybe hehehe

G, Mr G..... saaaaaayang Mrs G

Gembo said...

Mrs G: Here's a Brunei proverb for Mr G..

- mun paham bisai...

for my non-Brunei speaking frens..

- eloklah dah faham tu...

for my non-malay speaking frens..

- consider yourself warned..or please take note dahling...

Thanks SM for this entry! ;p

Harajuku PearL said...

Mrs G...hahaha i like yurs...in other words - Tau takpe.... hehe

P

Shopaholic Mama said...

Shada - its a punishment! watch at the comfort of the home not the same as kedai kopi mah!


Sis Rasp - I pun guilty, lifetime imprisonment tapi I mintak prison kat shopping centre!


Syahira - firstly, congrats jadi the one to capture 2,000,000th in redmummy.com!

kat kedai minyak pun you buat keje tu ye dik? if only, kedai minyak tu pun ada jual kasut baju, then hari2 I nak isi minyak!


Mr G - luckily you redeem yrself by proclaiming yr love to Mrs G! Selamat....


Mrs G - haha, this is good!!! I must learn the Brunei version!


Pearl - exactly, I was making a credit card payment when I saw Mrs G's comment & couldn't stop laughing! Sampaikan when I nak type name on the credit card, I ter-type 'MRS GEM' before I realised its wrong lah!

♥cybermummy♥ said...

Hahaha !! Cam kena kat btg idung saya sendiri. That's a good one SM.

Blushwax said...

Ahaha! So farnee.
My version of the last one slightly different lah. I go straight to buy what I want first then baru melencong kedai lain. Afraid my size will run out! Hehe.

Shopaholic Mama said...

Cybermummy - obviously everyone of us has done it!


Raf - Err I thot the trick is to always go around first then get the intended thing. Coz at least when the hubby calls & check 'are you done?', we can always say 'not yet!'. So that gives us more time. Kalau dah beli dulu, then he will say, 'ok then, lets go!' so thats it - the shopping cut short!

Blushwax said...

Oh tak boleh...I am so paranoid that the thing I want will run out. Happened a few times to me. Hehe.

My trick is never to shop on weekends when he is free to call and check on me. Hehehe. Weekday shopping means I get the whole day to go around undisturbed!