Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i LOVE mondays - Arts : Sand art

May Peace be Upon you

Oops...I miss my i LOVE mondays slot and since Mak Pah is away on family holiday, I'm going to "hijack" her Tuesday Potion for this week. (thank you Mak Pah!!!) I hope everyone had a good long weekend break and I know some of us have extended our leave like our Mak Pah since its already school holidays..


It's been a busy week for some of us. Our dear geek chick, Naddy is back from her Hello Kitty conference. I have to hail her as our new Kawaii Queen. She now knows the whole clan!!


Anyways, I stumble upon this clip that shows a talent that does an amazing show with sand. This art performance is nothing new but I just like her interpretation. The music and mood captures the story she was portraying with her sand art.


Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won Ukraine's version of "America's Got Talent." She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret Germany's invasion and occupation of Ukraine during WWII.





Lovingly yours, your kawaii designer,
PearL

2 comments:

rasp said...

truly gifted! awesom!!!!

Harajuku PearL said...

hi rasp - she's amazing kan...I'm just awed with her performance..

P