Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vogue-U Potion - "Getting Along"

May Peace Be With You....


Mak Pah went through my files and came across this title "Getting Along", which I find very useful and good to share with others. No doubt in any relationships, there's bound to be hiccups sometimes. And as a human being, we ought to be rational of the consequences that may affect us or other parties. However life is short and we should cherish every moment of it and enjoy it to the fullest. Let this be a reminder to all and Mak Pah as well, as it's human to err......



I think gratitude is the keyword here (bersyukur)

Remind us not to make promises, if we can't fulfill. Then if promise has been made, never forget to fulfill

Wow, this one Mak Pah sometimes must knock my head. Well as we know, certain news are too juicy to be missed.



I think maybe need to memorise these 3 questions in our head before anything comes out from our mouth



Yes, encouragement.... I like.....




Let's forgive and forget.... erm forgive maybe can, but forget... I think most of us will find it difficult sometimes hah



I think we need to be rational and compassion as well maybe



I think I need countless counts before doing or saying anything I guess.... huhu



I think it's about being yourself and honest


This one normally very difficult. Even Mak Pah also sometimes goes overboard. Nevertheless, we need to remind ourselves to adapt, adopt and accept our mistakes and go forward for the better..... but, ahah, there's a but... if we are right, then what the heck, ignorance is the best policy...huhu



Well as the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. Don't be too petty over trivial matters
So life has to go on. There's so many things beneficial to do. Family to raise. Friends to cherish. Relatives to bond. Jobs/Projects to fulfill or challenge. Wow this may go on and on, as there's no ending to it.
OK vogue-u-ers, let us kept reminding ourselves to be the best of what we are.
Lots of Luv from Mak Pah to all...... muacks muacks.

2 comments:

rasp said...

mak pah, these are great quotes!
a gud reminder for me!
there's truth in each & everyone of them...
thx for sharing!!

Mak Pah Vogue said...

u r welcome rasp. sharing of info is virtue. cheerio.....