Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vogue-U Potion - Swensen's 1-for-1 Lunch Treats on weekdays!!!!

Praise to the Almighty.....





Mak Pah's cousin email the promotion this morning and it made me drooled immediately. However this lunch treat is to dine in S'pore's Swensen's and valid till 28 Feb 2010 and on weekdays only. Check out their terms and conditions in the promo flyers below. Hopefully there is the same promotion in their outlets in other parts of the world. Nevertheless, for our overseas readers, who knows if you happened to be in S'pore during the promo period, can try to enjoy the 1-for-1 lunch treats!!!
So are you in "I'm SO going to Swensen's" mood!!!!!!





Watch out for other promo..... I think I have another one from Seoul Garden.... hmmm yum yum!! Wait hah, I'll check my emails and if possible shall post to share..... something good and value for money...haha!!!

Enjoy!

Lots of Luv..... Mak Pah

0 comments: