Friday, August 14, 2009

WITH MAMA MORALLE ....... LOVE RECIPES

Salam to all voguers..........sorry mama had been bz nowadays, n because of my bzness, no recipes to share with. But as promised, mama will share Ramadan recipes with all starting next week onwards, insyaallah.

For today, mama would like to share with all these wonderful lovely love recipes, its so loving that u will feel touched with it :) :)


" If you love someone, do not put their name in a heart because hearts can be broken, instead put their name in a circle, because circles go on forever."

" If only for a day the two of us could be as one, then forever I would still carry that tune."

" A part of you has grown in me, and, so you see, it's you and me, forever, and never apart; maybe in distance but never in heart."

" Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever."

" When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

" Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."

" Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever."

" Even if love is full of thorns, I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that's worth all the pain."

" If you truly love someone, then distance does not matter to the mind or the heart."

"What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. "

"Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. "

"Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy."

"Think about it, there must be higher love Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above Without it, life is a wasted time Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine."

"Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life. "

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. "

"Love is the history of a woman's life; it is an episode in man's."

Lovely right????...........build up the strategies to be love more than what u have today cause u will never know if this lovely LOVE recipes will change to the saddest recipes ever.



'HAPPY WEEKENDS TO ALL"


2 comments:

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum mama.

ouh.. so sweet.
thank you very much yer.
happy weekends too.

Vogue U said...

Mama this recipe is filling me up with LOVEly satisfaction! ;)

Nice words to share...

P